• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF Eeveelutions

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2021
    I am looking for all Eeveelutions but Vaporeon. I will trade any starter in return.

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    Sure I can offer Flareon, Jolteon, Leafeon, and Glaceon. A random starter for each would be great. Surprise me =]
    Message me your FC and I'll get busy.

Last edited:
    Years
    I can do all of those, if you would like. Please list genders you would like for each eeveelution and IVs and Natures if you would like. I'll start breeding them ASAP once you let me know!

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2021
    I can do all of those, if you would like. Please list genders you would like for each eeveelution and IVs and Natures if you would like. I'll start breeding them ASAP once you let me know!

It doesn't matter to me honestly. I am just trying to complete pokedex for now.

Years
    Well! If you are interested, we can trade quite a bit of my pokemon back and forth just to get some bulk outta the way. If there is any you want to keep, I can breed some for you. Just PM me a list of what you need and I can organize a box

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back