• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] LF Event Celebi from Pokemon Bank

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Oh god... I made a horrible mistake... I missed out on the event Celebi from the Pokemon Bank distribution in 2014 even though I had Pokemon Bank. The one with your trainer OT. I really wanted that. Does anyone have one they don't want anymore? I don't care about the Nature at all (though a decent nature would be preferred).

I'll trade pretty much anything for it. If you want event legendaries, I have a Jirachi here from years ago. Also a Manaphy. Please. ;_;

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2017
    I believe I have a Celebi that I received from having the pokemon bank years ago, however the only think I am really looking for (Desperately) to fill my dex is a US Version of Diancie. I think they had a 2014 and a 2015 event and I dont care which one, just trying to complete my Dex with US versions. would this be something you might be willing to trade for?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back