• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Event Darkrai Code or other Event Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Big thing to ask for I know hahaha But I missed the chance to snag one at Gamestop, though I plan on going in for the rest as they come. Anyways, if anyone is willing to spare a code, or any of the other event Pokémon I am willing to do art pieces for them :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Darkrai code? Really? Could you message it to me, and I will totally draw something up for you if you'd like!

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2020
    Yes, clones can as long as they are not hacked, which the ones I'm offering aren't lol

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Well I'm at work until 10:30 CTZ, if you could help me out tonight that would be awesome! I believe Celebii and Mew are among them right? I can't remember the others. I got the Darkrai already thankfully.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back