• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] LF Events and Rare Mon FT: My list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike2008$

Event Collecter
Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2021
    This is my first time doing this I decided to do this when I done or almost done with my list so I am looking for events and rare pokémon I don't have and just to say I have no way to clone also my list is not completely done yet I be working on it while it up on the topic and make sure the pokémon you offering are legit checked or have proof

Mike2008$

Event Collecter
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2021
    (This Topic is temporarily Closed)
    Please do not post anything while it's closed if you are interested in trading pm me

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2019
    I'm really interested in your shiny genesect. I have a lot of 6th gen events I would be willing to trade for it. 100th Anniversary stuff, Mac Hoopas, Diancie. I also have a spare shiny Mewtwo and Moltres. Plus I can farm ranch mew and wishmkr jirachi. Please let me know if there is anything specific you want for it or if any of these interest you. These are all legit and uncloned

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back