• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] LF: Events FT: Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2020
    LF: Volcanion (esp Japanese or Korean event), Marshadow (Korean or Japenese event), 2018 Legends Zekrom, Meloetta (GF or foreign event), Victini (Other than Movie 14), Manaphy (foreing event), Darkrai (Alamo), Japanese or Korean event Arceus, other Japanese or Korean Events

FT: WIN2011 Entei and Suicine (shiny), GAMESTP Jirachi, Phione, Tanabata Jirachi (Shiny), SMR12 Keldeo, Mac Hoopa, TRU Arceus, Korean Heart Shaymin, Shiny Rayquaza, Shiny Nec, Shiny Solgaleo, Shiny Lunala, Therian Tornadus, Palkia and Mesprit

Years
    I got a Victini from the Liberty Pass event, caught it in an Ultra Ball. Level 15, haven't used it since capturing. It's in my Home box now. Would you be willing to take it for the TRU arceus you have?

Years
    Ah, your post said 'Victini (Other than Movie 14)', so I offered it. Sadly I have nothing you're looking for then (that I'm willing to spare anyway).

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2021
    LF: Volcanion (esp Japanese or Korean event), Marshadow (Korean or Japenese event), 2018 Legends Zekrom, Meloetta (GF or foreign event), Victini (Other than Movie 14), Manaphy (foreing event), Darkrai (Alamo), Japanese or Korean event Arceus, other Japanese or Korean Events

FT: WIN2011 Entei and Suicine (shiny), GAMESTP Jirachi, Phione, Tanabata Jirachi (Shiny), SMR12 Keldeo, Mac Hoopa, TRU Arceus, Korean Heart Shaymin, Shiny Rayquaza, Shiny Nec, Shiny Solgaleo, Shiny Lunala, Therian Tornadus, Palkia and Mesprit

Hi I can trade Japanese event Volcanion for your Hoopa

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back