• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meluvia

Miss Magius
    Years
    Looking For:

Event Pokemon I don't have listed

Baby Pokemon from Gens 1-6

Normal shinies and HA mons

Please check the list below to see a spreadsheet of everything I have to offer!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ypBMuJPm1AxfAmZuzw-DUYD57BLeyifihp1l1_WELAo/edit?usp=sharing

Services:

I offer cloning services if anyone has the need for it.
    Just be prepared with junk pokemon for the original plus clones.
    I'm usually around after noon MST. I'll work with you to find a time we can trade.

I clone everything I have. If you don't want a clone, don't ask for a trade.

If you're dissatisfied in any way, however, I'd be happy to do a trade back!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    I have a volcanion and a shiny arcanine and also a 6iv magikarp jolly nature that came from ORAS and can I have your shiny silvally and ha dratini and also tapu lele what items do you have

Last edited:

Meluvia

Miss Magius
    Years
    I have a volcanion and a shiny arcanine and also a 6iv magikarp jolly nature and can I have your shiny silvally and ha dratini and what items do you have
    ¨
    I'm interested in your volcanion and arcanine.
    I basically have any items. I've got a lot of battle points saved up so I can basically buy anything from the shops.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    ¨
    I'm interested in your volcanion and arcanine.
    I basically have any items. I've got a lot of battle points saved up so I can basically buy anything from the shops.
    The magikarp is from oras and I also have a shiny togekiss and you can have it for your kartana adamant are you ready to trade now and also did you add me yet

Meluvia

Miss Magius
    Years
    The magikarp is from oras and I also have a shiny togekiss and you can have it for your kartana adamant are you ready to trade now and also did you add me yet

Sorry I won't be able to trade for a couple of hours. I'll send you a private message when I'm available.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    Hi

What level is your silvally? I can trade you with a shiny entei perhaps??

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    LF:

Event Pokemon (Especially new shiny Magikarp that just got released)
    Baby Pokemon from Gens 1-6
    Legends/Shiny Legends

Clones are fine.
    I'll also offer a cloning service if wanted. Don't ask me for anything else. I spend a long time breeding my pokemon as shinies with near perfect IVs, and soft resetting for right natures.

I have:

Items, Shiny Pokemon, Legends, Ultra Beasts, HA/Egg Moves

Shiny Pokemon:

Machop Serious
    Caterpie Lax
    6 IV Dittos
    Shiny Arcanine
    Shiny Togekiss

Shiny Legends:

Silvally Rash/Bashful/Timid
    Groudon Sassy

Shinies Bred and Raised By Me:
    (They will all have nicknames.)

Decidueye (Named Whodini)
    31/30/31/31/31/31
    Moves - Defog, Roost, Spirit Shackle, U-Turn
    EVs - 252 HP/4 Def/252 SpD

Events:

Helen Volcanion
    ID 10016 - Spanish

Legends:

Hardy/Impish Zygarde
    Adamant/Bashful/Calm Solgaleo
    Timid Lunala
    Timid Tapu Lele
    Adamant Tapu Bulu
    Timid Tapu Fini
    Timid Tapu Koko
    Adamant/Careful Buzzwole
    Timid/Modest Xurkitree
    Adamant/Impish/Jolly Kartana
    Naive/Naughty Pheromosa
    Modest Celesteela
    Timid Nihilego
    Timid Necrozma
    Modest Guzzlord
    Jolly Type:Null
    Hasty Silvally

Tell me what you're looking for and I'll let you know if I have it!

Also a little disclaimer! If it doesn't have my name on it, I can't guarantee legitimacy.

Hi , in pokemon x can I trade a shiny magmortor for your rash natured shiny silvally in pokemon sun and moon?

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2017
    I have all the event mythicals except mew and a few shiny legendaries ( Xerneas, Mesprit and Giratina)
    Looking for a mew, don't what level or nature. If you don't have a mew a jolly Kartana would be great

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    Of course!
    Can you trade now? I'm gonna be a little slow (I'm multi tasking) but I can be in the plaza in a little bit.

So sorry but I'm shiny hunting for a shiny dewpider atm , but I'll be online online in a few hours but I'll let you know when I'm finally free currently at a chain of 570 with the shiny charm and still nothing and also what is the level of all of your shiny silvallys?

Meluvia

Miss Magius
    Years
    So sorry but I'm shiny hunting for a shiny dewpider atm , but I'll be online online in a few hours but I'll let you know when I'm finally free currently at a chain of 570 with the shiny charm and still nothing and also what is the level of all of your shiny silvallys?

No problem! Let me know when you're available. One is 100, one is 62, and one is 49.

Meluvia

Miss Magius
    Years
    I have all the event mythicals except mew and a few shiny legendaries ( Xerneas, Mesprit and Giratina)
    Looking for a mew, don't what level or nature. If you don't have a mew a jolly Kartana would be great
    I don't have a Mew, but I definitely have Kartanas.
    Could I trouble you for Giratina? It's one of my favorites.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back