• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Items] LF; Evolution Items- Sweets and Chipped Pot- Can breed from FULL Living Dex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    I'm looking to complete my collection of the various forms available in Sword and Shield, but RNG has not been with me. All I require are various Sweets and the Chipped Pot required for the Authentic Form of Polteageist. In exchange, I can breed anything from my Living Dex that can be brought over to Sword and Shield.

Here are all the items I currently require;

Chipped Pot x1
    Strawberry Sweet x1
    Berry Sweet x5
    Love Sweet x6
    Star Sweet x8
    Clover Sweet x7
    Flower Sweet x7
    Ribbon Sweet x7

Toastypk

Baku.
    Years
  • I have a bunch of those!
    Including 4 Chipped Pots. You can just find them in the wild sometimes, and mine are just sitting in my inventory not being used.
    I'm actually looking for a regular (non-Galar) Corsola. Can you provide one of those! I adore her, but I don't have Shield.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back