• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF> Female Apricorn/Dream Ball Pokémon, FT> Female Apricorn/Dream Ball Pokémon. Update: I have a question for you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlfieOhAlfie

Breeder and Dream Ball fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    Sounds good!

Finished your skarmory! Managed to breed you a solid 6IV one :)

Also managed to breed myself a 5 IV Shiny one, so I thank you for the request ^^

Come online to pick it up!

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
    Finished your skarmory! Managed to breed you a solid 6IV one :)

Also managed to breed myself a 5 IV Shiny one, so I thank you for the request ^^

Come online to pick it up!

Thank you for the Skarmory! It's always nice when a shiny surprises you :)
    Hey would you be interested in a Larvitar in a safari ball, adamant, egg moves dragon dance and pursuit?
    I'm also bring an Absol over from HG that's in a Moon ball. Not sure on the egg moves yet as I haven't started breeding. I'll let you know when I'm done.

AlfieOhAlfie

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    Thank you for the Skarmory! It's always nice when a shiny surprises you :)
    Hey would you be interested in a Larvitar in a safari ball, adamant, egg moves dragon dance and pursuit?
    I'm also bring an Absol over from HG that's in a Moon ball. Not sure on the egg moves yet as I haven't started breeding. I'll let you know when I'm done.

You are very welcome! It was a nice surprise this Friday afternoon :)

I am interested in both of them! Let me know what you want in return from my list! :)

AlfieOhAlfie

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    Awesome! I've got yours finished so just message me whenever you are able to trade and I'll get on :)

Splendid! I am on a roadtrip at the moment but I will find time to breed them later tonight :)

AlfieOhAlfie

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    How would you like a Safari Ball Bagon in return for a Dream Ball Mawile?

Hello. You were still looking for one I see :)

Sounds like a fair deal to me. I will breed one asap and let you know once it is finished

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back