• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF: Female HA Poliwag/whirl/wrath/toed in a Dive Ball, FT: See inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    I'm looking for the following:
    Pokemon Poliwag, Poliwhirl, Poliwrath, or Politoed | Ability Swift Swim/Drizzle | Ball Type Dive Ball
    I can trade any of these in return:
    Spoiler:
    If you are looking for something else, then just ask. I have other Pokemon not listed.

Katchelina

"...I hope a gentle light of hope will remain."
    Years
  • I should be able to catch that for you in my X version.
    You can just trade me a filler in exchange.

Katchelina

"...I hope a gentle light of hope will remain."
    Years
  • No, it's okay, I can do tonight :)

Okay I am running an errand and will head home so I can trade. I promised one other trade for a single pokemon and I will pm you?
    If you are here and they aren't at the time though I will just trade with you immediately since neither trade should take long.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    Okay I am running an errand and will head home so I can trade. I promised one other trade for a single pokemon and I will pm you?
    If you are here and they aren't at the time though I will just trade with you immediately since neither trade should take long.
    Sure, I'll be online so you can just initiate trade whenever you're ready :)
    Edit: Again, thanks for your help Katchelina! ^__^

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back