• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Female Pokemon in Apricorn Balls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esoj

Ekruum Fortrez
Years
    • PR
    • Seen Jul 9, 2015
    Greetings, I'm LF female Onix in Heavy Ball and/or other females in Apricorn Balls. There's no rush in Nature or specific IVs, just the female pokemon with the apricorn ball. I have FT:

HA Female Spiritomb in DB with Pain Split, Destiny Bond, Shadow Sneak and Foul Play

HA Female Swablu in DB with Haze, Dragon Rush, Hyper Voice and Feather Dance.

HA Female Ralts in DB with Encore, Disable, Shadow Sneak and Destiny Bond.

Female Rhyhorn in Heavy Ball with Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Curse and Crunch.

Female Bunneary in Love Ball with the three elemental punches and Switcheroo.

Female Ghastly in Moon Ball with Clear Smog, Disable, Perish Song and Reflect Type.

Female Larvitar in Safari Ball and Fast Ball with Iron Head, DD, SR, Pursuit. Fast Ball Larvitar has Outrage instead of Iron Head (I could mix them if desired)

Tek

Years
  • Greetings, I'm LF female Onix in Heavy Ball and/or other females in Apricorn Balls. There's no rush in Nature or specific IVs, just the female pokemon with the apricorn ball. I have FT:

HA Female Spiritomb in DB with Pain Split, Destiny Bond, Shadow Sneak and Foul Play

HA Female Swablu in DB with Haze, Dragon Rush, Hyper Voice and Feather Dance.

HA Female Ralts in DB with Encore, Disable, Shadow Sneak and Destiny Bond.

Female Rhyhorn in Heavy Ball with Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Curse and Crunch.

Female Bunneary in Love Ball with the three elemental punches and Switcheroo.

Female Ghastly in Moon Ball with Clear Smog, Disable, Perish Song and Reflect Type.

Female Larvitar in Safari Ball and Fast Ball with Iron Head, DD, SR, Pursuit. Fast Ball Larvitar has Outrage instead of Iron Head (I could mix them if desired)

You should check thread titles more closely :P

Lol anyways, I can help you out. Since no one else has taken me up on my offer, I should be able to get you however many you want. I believe I've already got a Heavy Ball Onix laying around, not sure if it's Eng or Jap.

Esoj

Ekruum Fortrez
    Years
    • PR
    • Seen Jul 9, 2015
    You should check thread titles more closely :P

Lol anyways, I can help you out. Since no one else has taken me up on my offer, I should be able to get you however many you want. I believe I've already got a Heavy Ball Onix laying around, not sure if it's Eng or Jap.

Oh lol, I didn't check any of the other threads, sorry for that xD

Thank you very much for you offer! Looking at your thread, I may need help with some Pokémon like Heavy Ball Onix, Level Ball Growlithe, Heavy Ball Skarmory, Love Ball Chansey, Moon Ball Magikarp, and Friend Ball Oddish.

I have others EMs Pokémon like Tyrunt, Carvanha, Totodile, Scyther, Corphish, Scraggy, Gible, Vullaby, Meditite, Absol, among others (some have good nature and/or IVs) Let me know if these ones get your attention or if you are interested in other kind of Pokémon with specific EMs, I can work it out and give you a hand! :)

Tek

Years
  • Oh lol, I didn't check any of the other threads, sorry for that xD

Thank you very much for you offer! Looking at your thread, I may need help with some Pokémon like Heavy Ball Onix, Level Ball Growlithe, Heavy Ball Skarmory, Love Ball Chansey, Moon Ball Magikarp, and Friend Ball Oddish.

I have others EMs Pokémon like Tyrunt, Carvanha, Totodile, Scyther, Corphish, Scraggy, Gible, Vullaby, Meditite, Absol, among others (some have good nature and/or IVs) Let me know if these ones get your attention or if you are interested in other kind of Pokémon with specific EMs, I can work it out and give you a hand! :)

Well that Swablu certainly catches my eye. I'd be interested in either/both of those Larvitar, as well as Tyrunt and Gible.

I'm also needing (well, wanting) a male Teddiursa with Cross Chop, Metal Claw, Night Slash, and Play Rough. If you could even get me part of the way there, I'd be much obliged :]

Turns out I do indeed have a Heavy Ball Onix already. We can do that trade whenever, and I'll start tracking down those others. I'm typically online between 1700-2200 UTC -6 (Central Standard Time). I've already added your FC.

Last edited:

Esoj

Ekruum Fortrez
    Years
    • PR
    • Seen Jul 9, 2015
    Well that Swablu certainly catches my eye. I'd be interested in either/both of those Larvitar, as well as Tyrunt and Gible.

Turns out I do indeed have a Heavy Ball Onix already. We can do that trade whenever, and I'll start tracking down those others. I'm typically online between 1700-2200 UTC -6 (Central Standard Time).

That is great! Would be ok if we have the trades tomorrow at this time? I'm online between 19:00-22:00 UTC -4 (Atlantic Standard Time)

Tek

Years
  • That is great! Would be ok if we have the trades tomorrow at this time? I'm online between 19:00-22:00 UTC -4 (Atlantic Standard Time)

Sounds good. Not sure if I'll have all of them ready by tomorrow but I'll try (`_´)ゞ

Esoj

Ekruum Fortrez
    Years
    • PR
    • Seen Jul 9, 2015
    I'm also needing (well, wanting) a male Teddiursa with Cross Chop, Metal Claw, Night Slash, and Play Rough. If you could even get me part of the way there, I'd be much obliged :]

Sure thing! Fine with me :) I'm currently doing some re-breeding, then I'll work on Teddiursa. I will try to have them ready for tomorrow, but don't rush yourself, let me know when you have them ready :)

Tek

Years
  • Sure thing! Fine with me :) I'm currently doing some re-breeding, then I'll work on Teddiursa. I will try to have them ready for tomorrow, but don't rush yourself, let me know when you have them ready :)

I've captured all the Pokemon you requested! I still need to transfer them to Gen VI and make myself a clone copy of each in case someone else wants one of these later. Should be all ready in 30 mins or so.

How's it going on your end?

Esoj

Ekruum Fortrez
    Years
    • PR
    • Seen Jul 9, 2015
    I've captured all the Pokemon you requested! I still need to transfer them to Gen VI and make myself a clone copy of each in case someone else wants one of these later. Should be all ready in 30 mins or so.

How's it going on your end?

Nice! I'll wait, let me know :)

Mine are ready. They have good natures, EMs, and some IVs. You can re-breed some of them to get better numbers. They are females, all of them, except Tyrunt, is that ok?

Tek

Years
  • Nice! I'll wait, let me know :)

Mine are ready. They have good natures, EMs, and some IVs. You can re-breed some of them to get better numbers. They are females, all of them, except Tyrunt, is that ok?

That's great. I know how time-consuming it is trying to get a female fossil Pokémon. I'm getting online now

Esoj

Ekruum Fortrez
    Years
    • PR
    • Seen Jul 9, 2015
    That's great. I know how time-consuming it is trying to get a female fossil Pokémon. I'm getting online now

Yeah, is pretty difficult to get one. I'm getting online too.

Esoj

Ekruum Fortrez
    Years
    • PR
    • Seen Jul 9, 2015
    Omg. I left it in the daycare.

Now I'm terrible father as well

Lol, poor Onix xD.

Thank you very much for helping me with this! I hope my Pokémon be of great utility in your breeding projects :)

Tek

Years
  • Lol, poor Onix xD.

Thank you very much for helping me with this! I hope my Pokémon be of great utility in your breeding projects :)

Thanks to you, too!

Actually most of those will be for battling >:D But there's a good chance they will be helpful for breeding too.

And Teddiursa is exactly what I was looking for, fantastic job. Would've taken me days.

Esoj

Ekruum Fortrez
    Years
    • PR
    • Seen Jul 9, 2015
    Thanks to you, too!

Actually most of those will be for battling >:D But there's a good chance they will be helpful for breeding too.

And Teddiursa is exactly what I was looking for, fantastic job. Would've taken me days.

Good to know that!

Thanks! With Teddiursa, the most difficult part was the Mankey, leveling it up in order to get Cross Chop. The other moves were easy to put because I have those pokes in good level. Those are good EM for Ursaring :)

Good luck with them! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back