• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Items] LF for destiny knot

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2017
    Been grinding for days and just gave up if you have one please lmk and say what you want in return

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2020
    Been grinding for days and just gave up if you have one please lmk and say what you want in return

Hey did you know the ability compound eyes makes you 4 times more likely to find a Pokémon with an item. So you'd be 4 times more likely to find a destiny knot. It can have fainted and the ability will still work. It NEEDS to be at the head of your party tho. So when you go looking for an item like that you should get a Pokémon with compound eyes (butterfree for me), make it faint, leave it at the head of your party, then have a Pokémon with frisk in the second spot. That's how I found my thick club. Trust me it's much easier this way.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2017
    Hey did you know the ability compound eyes makes you 4 times more likely to find a Pokémon with an item. So you'd be 4 times more likely to find a destiny knot. It can have fainted and the ability will still work. It NEEDS to be at the head of your party tho. So when you go looking for an item like that you should get a Pokémon with compound eyes (butterfree for me), make it faint, leave it at the head of your party, then have a Pokémon with frisk in the second spot. That's how I found my thick club. Trust me it's much easier this way.

Thanks man now its not as based on luck with pick up meowth and lillipup

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2020
    Thanks man now its not as based on luck with pick up meowth and lillipup

Ikr. I only recently found out about it myself. It should take you 20-30 mins still tho. I wish I knew this before I went looking for a metal coat lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back