• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Friend Safaris'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hi I'm back again! I'm not looking for any specific type or pokemon at the moment since I don't have my DS on me. So I'm happy to add some more people if you'd guys like (: I'm shiny hunting since I've gotten my shiny charm and I hope your safari is good luck for me (;
    Comment or message me if you can help me out<3
    Safari type: Electric
    IGN: Alondra FC: DS IS DEAD

MY DS IS OFFICIALLY DEAD AT THE MOMENT SO IF NEW COMERS COME AND ADD ME, DONT ADD THIS FC, IM PROBABLY WILL BE GETTING A NEW DS

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2014
    I have a Safari with teddiursa chansey and loudred if any good add me its in my SIG :D

Years
  • I don't actually know what kind of safari I have, so maybe you could help me out by telling me? x)

My friend code: 3196-5377-7683

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2022
    I know my safari is flying type but can't remember what is in it. I think one of them might be Pidgy... But will add you anyway, my FC is in my sig

Years
  • I have a Safari with teddiursa chansey and loudred if any good add me its in my SIG :D

I don't actually know what kind of safari I have, so maybe you could help me out by telling me? x)

My friend code: 3196-5377-7683

I'll add all of you :) my FC is 4957-4143-4742

FC: 4725-8544-3445.

I have no idea what my friend safari type is, but may as well share my fc either way. 2595-0050-7096 ^-^

I know my safari is flying type but can't remember what is in it. I think one of them might be Pidgy... But will add you anyway, my FC is in my sig

oh my :o thank you guys! I didn't think this will happen, and I will add asap whoever has added me already (:

Years
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back