• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF: Gible

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2021
    I can part with a my male urshifu, its single strike and lvl 100.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Hey, do you have Pokemon Home? I just got a rough skin (HA) Gible in a poke ball that has 5IVs (only Atk is very good) through Wonder Trade. Today was unreal at Wonder Trade as I got a Spectrier - Lol. I also got a Regidrago by trading a Braviery - another lol. If you want the Gible, you can have it. Lmk - I can trade thru Home or send it to my Switch and trade with you. Anything from Route 1 is fine as I want it under level 10.

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2021
    You just want anything from route 1? Ill definitely trade for a gible. I have home, but unfamilar on how to trade through there. I can trade through sword if you could as well. Either way absolutely.

Years
    • Seen today
    You just want anything from route 1? Ill definitely trade for a gible. I have home, but unfamilar on how to trade through there. I can trade through sword if you could as well. Either way absolutely.

How about me I'll give you a lv.15 Kanto articuno and a perfect 5iv gible with a good nature

I'm also looking for a jolly mint and you can keep urshifu too

I got a kubfu now from isle of armour

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Saskea - Anything is fine. If I see you online, will give you a holler!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back