• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: HA Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    I'm looking for Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle with their hidden ability. Gender, Level, Moves, and IVs don't matter. Clones are perfectly acceptable. Any help would be appreciated.

Katchelina

"...I hope a gentle light of hope will remain."
    Years
  • I can breed all three of them for you. It may take some time but I have each of them.

Katchelina

Years
  • No fillers are fine.

Do you want them hatched so you can see them or unhatched so you will be the original trainer?

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    Unhatched eggs will be fine.
    Just a question though, how can you tell the ability if it's unhatched. This has been bugging me for a while.

Katchelina

Years
  • A few ways, you could save when the egg is close to hatching, hatch them and if they are good, soft reset and put them in the pc before they hatch.

Powersaves quick hatch can let you do the same thing just faster.

I believe there are programs used to RNG abuse that may allow you to check unhatched eggs though I havent seen those used or tried them.

colter519

Youngster
    Years
  • I was gonna say, I actually have extras of all 3 of those, but they're already hatched males.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2016
    Seems like an appropriate place to ask if anyone has a charmander and/or squirtle to trade. Currently overflowing with bulbasaurs if anyone wants one.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2016
    Awesome, that would be a great help. I'm playing right now, don't know when you would want to do this. FYI I'm something of a noob to this iteration of pokemon, though I have done some trading with passersby and found your id no so hopefully I'm not missing anything glaringly obvious.

colter519

Youngster
    Years
  • Awesome, that would be a great help. I'm playing right now, don't know when you would want to do this. FYI I'm something of a noob to this iteration of pokemon, though I have done some trading with passersby and found your id no so hopefully I'm not missing anything glaringly obvious.

Nope. We just need to register each other's friend codes on the ds and then trade. I'll get on in a minute.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back