• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: HA Karrablast/Escavalier

Status
Not open for further replies.

machupichu18

I like Cereal!
Years
  • Hey everyone, I've been away for a long long time because of school and now that I am back I have a require a HA Karrablast or Escavalier for my compeitive team, I don't care about the IVs as I can just rebreed it, I have several things to offer including shiny 5 IV greninja and shiny 5 IV aeigslash, but if you not in to those I have other things too, just ask, thanks guys, I really need this for breeding!

colter519

Youngster
    Years
  • Hey everyone, I've been away for a long long time because of school and now that I am back I have a require a HA Karrablast or Escavalier for my compeitive team, I don't care about the IVs as I can just rebreed it, I have several things to offer including shiny 5 IV greninja and shiny 5 IV aeigslash, but if you not in to those I have other things too, just ask, thanks guys, I really need this for breeding!

I have four available that I can trade you. One male with 3 IVs (HP, Attack, and Special Attack), another male with 2 (HP and Defense), a female with 3 (HP, Attack, Defense), and another female with 4 (HP, Attack, Special Attack, and Special Defense)

. I'm pretty busy tomorrow, so we can figure out a time, or I can put it on the global link if you'd like. As for something to trade back, either of those shinies would be great or I'm also open to HA pokemon I don't have and vivillon patterns I'm missing (I really should make a list and put it somewhere...)

machupichu18

I like Cereal!
    Years
  • I have four available that I can trade you. One male with 3 IVs (HP, Attack, and Special Attack), another male with 2 (HP and Defense), a female with 3 (HP, Attack, Defense), and another female with 4 (HP, Attack, Special Attack, and Special Defense)

. I'm pretty busy tomorrow, so we can figure out a time, or I can put it on the global link if you'd like. As for something to trade back, either of those shinies would be great or I'm also open to HA pokemon I don't have and vivillon patterns I'm missing (I really should make a list and put it somewhere...)
    I sent you a PM

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back