• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF: HA Pok?mon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • LF: HA Pokémon

Hey, I need some help. I'd like to breed a few Pokémon competitively, mostly birds, but unfortunately I need them with their Hidden abilities, which I have no access to. Also, I'd love to have the birds in a specific Pokéball. Level, Nature and IVs are not important. Those are the ones I'm looking for:

- female Duckling/Swanna: HA Hydration, Luxury Ball
    - female Woobat/Swoobat: HA Simple, Since I don't think getting it in a Love Ball is legally possible, Dream Ball or Nest Ball would be the next choices, in that order.
    - female Starly/Staravia/Staraptor: HA Reckless, Quick Ball
    - female Murkrow/Honchkrow: HA Moxie, Dusk Ball
    - Klink/Klang/Klinklang: HA Clear Body

(less important:)
    - Heracross: HA Moxie
    - Cacnea/Cacturne: HA Water Absorb
    - Sableye: HA Prankster

Soon, I won't have a Wi-Fi Connection anymore, and I'm hoping to get them before that, so I can still breed them offline. If anyone could help me with any of those, I'd be very happy. Just suggest something you want in return, I'm sure we can work something out.

Last edited:

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • Hey, I need some help. I'd like to breed a few Pokémon competitively, mostly birds, but unfortunately I need them with their Hidden abilities, which I have no access to. Also, I'd love to have the birds in a specific Pokéball. Level, Nature and IVs are not important. Those are the ones I'm looking for:

- female Duckling/Swanna: HA Hydration, Luxury Ball
    - female Woobat/Swoobat: HA Simple, Since I don't think getting it in a Love Ball is legally possible, Dream Ball or Nest Ball would be the next choices, in that order.
    - female Starly/Staravia/Staraptor: HA Reckless, Quick Ball
    - female Murkrow/Honchkrow: HA Moxie, Dusk Ball
    - Klink/Klang/Klinklang: HA Clear Body

(less important:)
    - Heracross: HA Moxie
    - Cacnea/Cacturne: HA Water Absorb
    - Sableye: HA Prankster

Soon, I won't have a Wi-Fi Connection anymore, and I'm hoping to get them before that, so I can still breed them offline. If anyone could help me with any of those, I'd be very happy. Just suggest something you want in return, I'm sure we can work something out.

Hello I think I can get you 3 or 4 of those, in exchange do you have any Pokemon in Apricorn balls?

Years
  • Hello I think I can get you 3 or 4 of those, in exchange do you have any Pokemon in Apricorn balls?

Hi! I do have a few. Would you be interested in any of those?

Friend Ball:
    Taillow - Jolly - Guts - Brave Bird, Defog, Mirror Move, Whirlwind

Lure Ball:
    Squirtle - Bold or Modest - Torrent - Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere, Mirror Coat, Haze

Heavy Ball:
    Aron - Impish - Sturdy - Stealth Rocks

Level Ball:
    Pidgey - Timid - Tangled Feet - Defog, Air Cutter

Love Ball:
    Vulpix - Timid - Drought - Hypnosis, Heat Wave, Extrasensory, Captivate

Fast Ball:
    Shinx - Rash - Intimidate - Crunch, Ice Fang, Fire Fang

Moon Ball:
    Gastly - Rash - Levitate - Clear Smog, Disable, Perish Song
    Ralts - Jolly - Synchronize - Shadow Sneak, Encore, Destiny Bond, Disable

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • Hi! I do have a few. Would you be interested in any of those?

Friend Ball:
    Taillow - Jolly - Guts - Brave Bird, Defog, Mirror Move, Whirlwind

Lure Ball:
    Squirtle - Bold or Modest - Torrent - Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere, Mirror Coat, Haze

Heavy Ball:
    Aron - Impish - Sturdy - Stealth Rocks

Level Ball:
    Pidgey - Timid - Tangled Feet - Defog, Air Cutter

Love Ball:
    Vulpix - Timid - Drought - Hypnosis, Heat Wave, Extrasensory, Captivate

Fast Ball:
    Shinx - Rash - Intimidate - Crunch, Ice Fang, Fire Fang

Moon Ball:
    Gastly - Rash - Levitate - Clear Smog, Disable, Perish Song
    Ralts - Jolly - Synchronize - Shadow Sneak, Encore, Destiny Bond, Disable

Okey well I'm defiantly interested in these 4;
    Moon ball Ghastly
    Love ball Vulpix
    Level Ball Pidgey
    Lure Ball Squirtle
    Let me see what I can do about getting your whole list :) I'd love a few more of those apricorn ball Pokemon

Years
  • Okey well I'm defiantly interested in these 4;
    Moon ball Ghastly
    Love ball Vulpix
    Level Ball Pidgey
    Lure Ball Squirtle
    Let me see what I can do about getting your whole list :) I'd love a few more of those apricorn ball Pokemon

Alright, I've added your FC and I already got the four you want ready. I'll probably breed the other ones as well, just in case. Also, for some reason, I got both Pidgey and Squirtle with pretty much perfect IVs among the first hatches as I bred for females (both 31/x/31/31/31/31). It's just that they're both male and I'm guessing you want them for re-breeding yourself. Still, if you want them, just say so. :)

I'm still here until... probably saturday. After that, trading will be next to impossible.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • Alright, I've added your FC and I already got the four you want ready. I'll probably breed the other ones as well, just in case. Also, for some reason, I got both Pidgey and Squirtle with pretty much perfect IVs among the first hatches as I bred for females (both 31/x/31/31/31/31). It's just that they're both male and I'm guessing you want them for re-breeding yourself. Still, if you want them, just say so. :)

I'm still here until... probably saturday. After that, trading will be next to impossible.

A female is preferable but I can work with males too :)

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • Uhm how so? Unless you don't care about having a spare female in the rare ball for future breeding. I always keep one female of each in Pokemon Bank for that reason.

I don't particularly like doing it but with the power save I can change the gender, that way I can breed a legitimate female to store in the bank for competitive breeding

Years
  • I don't particularly like doing it but with the power save I can change the gender, that way I can breed a legitimate female to store in the bank for competitive breeding

Oh, I see. Didn't think of that, but I don't know much about power save anyway. Well, I have females of all eight now. And as for Pidgey and Squirtle, it's completely up to you which one you want. (Or if you want both. I don't mind either way. :))

Years
  • I just noticed that I've got two friend safaris today that have Klang and Sableye respectively. So, technically I don't need them anymore.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back