• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF: HA Poliwag

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    Hello all, this is my first time here using this forum so correct me if im doing something wrong.

Politoed is one of my favorite pokemon so i was going to get one with his HA for online battles, only to find out that you can only get the HA from friend safari.
    so i was wondering if someone here has a spare female poliwag with their HA?

Looking for:

Name: Poliwag
    Ability: Swift Swim (hidden)

I have a Lvl15. Female Illumise at the GTS waiting to get traded for a Poliwag, so if there is someone out there that can help me i would be appreciated.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    got it, no idea if it was someone from this forum or a random person who found my offer in GTS, but thanks anyways ;P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back