• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF HA Primarina and HA Porygon

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2020
    Hello!
    I would like to get these two pokemon, I have a bunch of (other) HA guys to trade

Thanks for any help

Years
    I can breed you a HA Popplio (liquid voice) & Porygon (analytic).

Below is a list of HA pokemon I have, anything not on the list will do. But, if possible I'd like a HA Caterpie or Skwovet or Duskull if you have them.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2020
    I can breed you a HA Popplio (liquid voice) & Porygon (analytic).

Below is a list of HA pokemon I have, anything not on the list will do. But, if possible I'd like a HA Caterpie or Skwovet or Duskull if you have them.

Cool, I need to breed, im pretty sure i have HA duskull and/or skwovet, have to check the other one/two.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2020
    So I have caterpie for sure, the other two I can get from a friend. Is it ok if we do the trade tonight? Ill have all three by then I believe. And would you be up to bounce-trade the porygon for me aswell?

Thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back