• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF HA skrelp

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2020
    would like to get an Adaptability Dragalge in the end. Got full dex and a bunch of other HA mons to trade

Thanks!

Years
    I can breed you one tomorrow. kinda busy atm, and it's pretty late for me.
    dont suppose you have a love ball HA hatterene? I already have a HA hatterene, but I'm trying to upgrade it into a love ball. Cant breed it together (ball on one, HA on the other) since hatterene is always female. I've been trying for days to get a new ha hatterene show up in dens, but having no luck.
    If not, got a HA clobbopus?

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2020
    I can breed you one tomorrow. kinda busy atm, and it's pretty late for me.
    dont suppose you have a love ball HA hatterene? I already have a HA hatterene, but I'm trying to upgrade it into a love ball. Cant breed it together (ball on one, HA on the other) since hatterene is always female. I've been trying for days to get a new ha hatterene show up in dens, but having no luck.
    If not, got a HA clobbopus?

No problem.
    Sorry dont even own a Love ball. But by tomorrow im pretty sure ill be able to get a HA clobbopus at least

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back