• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF HA Squirtle

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2022
    Hi, I'm looking for HA Squirtle/Wartortle/Blastoise - IVs and nature don't matter at all. Don't have a huge amount to offer but will try to accomodate any requests :)

Thanks!

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    I've got one. What's your FC?

Do you have a Female Castform in a Luxury Ball, or can you get one?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2022
    I've got one. What's your FC?

Do you have a Female Castform in a Luxury Ball, or can you get one?

I'll check my FC when I get home - unfortunately I don't and I don't know how to get one :( if you can point me in the right direction, I can try, or is there anything else you're looking for?

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    You have to catch one in Black 2 or White 2. Then transfer to XY/ORAS.

So unless you have those games, no I don't need anything, send me whatever.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2022
    I'm sorry, I don't have B2/W2 :( but that's really kind, thanks very much! My FC is 2895-9531-
    8955. I'm in the UK so I can be online this evening when I get home at like 10 or 11 GMT - otherwise I could do tomorrow morning around this time?

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2016
    Hi, I'm looking for HA Squirtle/Wartortle/Blastoise - IVs and nature don't matter at all. Don't have a huge amount to offer but will try to accomodate any requests :)

Thanks!

I got one, could you give me HA wooper or quagsire?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back