• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: HA Starters, Fossils

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I would like to get an HA dex going but need help with the ones you can't get in wild in gen 6. At this point IV's, shiny, egg moves are irrelevant to me. I'll take breedjects, clones, whatever; but please no hacks. I don't have much to trade but I'd do what I can. I will only list the 1st in the evolutionary line, but will happily accept any evolutions. Here is list of what I'd like:

Kangaskhan
    Kabuto
    Munchlax
    Qwilfish
    Lileep
    Cranidos
    Shieldon
    Burmy
    Hippopotas
    Basculin
    Tirtouga
    Shelmet
    Amaura

Thanks in advance for any help.
    IGN: Jason
    FC: 0319-1343-0648

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2020
    I can trade you omanyte, aerodactyl, sentret, treecko, mudkip, snivy, tepig, oshowatt, patrat, karrablast. I don't need anything in particular but if you get any HA from the list that I don't have I would appreciate it if you could breed me one as I am trying to do a HA dex as well!

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    I've got HA Piplup, Turtwig, and Chimchar for ya. Any 3 randoms is cool

Years
  • I updated list. Thanks Ashs Pika Pal and pidge14. Alterra, I sent you a pm and added you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back