• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN VII] LF: HAs FT: HAs

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2021
    Looking for the following Pokémon (or one in same evolutionary line) with it's hidden ability

Kabuto, Lileep, Anorith, Turtwig, Kricketot, Cranidos, Shieldon, Burmy, Hippopotas, Tepig, Oshawott, Patrat, Tirtouga, Karrablast, Ferrothorn, Shelmet, Heatmor, Tyrunt, Amaura, Drampa

I can offer any Pokémon with it's hidden ability (that can breed) that's not listed above.
    Thanks for any help ;)

Last edited:
    Years
    Looking for the following Pokémon (or one in same evolutionary line) with it's hidden ability

Kabuto, Treeko, Mudkip, Lileep, Anorith, Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Kricketot, Glameow, Cranidos, Shieldon, Burmy, Hippopotas, Tepig, Oshawott, Patrat, Tirtouga, Karrablast, Ferrothorn, Shelmet, Heatmor, Tyrunt, Amaura, Rowlet, Litten, Popplio, Mareanie, Oranguru, Passimian, Drampa

I can offer any Pokémon with it's hidden ability (that can breed) that's not listed above.
    Thanks for any help ;)

Off the top of my head I know have all starters with their hidden abilities + Oranguru, Passimian and I think a Glameow somewhere around here. Happy to trade just to help out, don't have to have anything special in return. Let me know if I can be of service :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2021
    Off the top of my head I know have all starters with their hidden abilities + Oranguru, Passimian and I think a Glameow somewhere around here. Happy to trade just to help out, don't have to have anything special in return. Let me know if I can be of service :)

That would be amazing! I just got a Litten and Chimchar in another trade but the rest of the starters I have listed I'll still need. Let me know when you'd be ready to trade :)

Years
    That would be amazing! I just got a Litten and Chimchar in another trade but the rest of the starters I have listed I'll still need. Let me know when you'd be ready to trade :)

Looking forward to it! I'm about to head in, and tommorrow's going to be a bit busy day for me, but was wondering what's your schedule looking like on Wednesday? My FC is 2939-2127-7148. I'm Sam!! <3

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2021
    Looking forward to it! I'm about to head in, and tommorrow's going to be a bit busy day for me, but was wondering what's your schedule looking like on Wednesday? My FC is 2939-2127-7148. I'm Sam!! <3

Wednesday works for me, I'll be home and ready anytime after 5pm. Looking forward to it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back