• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] LF: Hat Pikachu and Cosmog FT: Mythicals/Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2020
    LF all the hat Pikachus except kanto and a Cosmog/Cosmoem. I have Mew, Jirachi, Shiny Jirachi and Keldeo for trade. All legit events can provide details on request.

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2020
    I have hat pikachu I don't remember for sure which one I have but what are you offering? I'm currently looking for a Kyurem

Years
  • I'm also looking for spare hat Pikachu. I have Original and Partner Cap Pikachu. If anyone has spare Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, and Alolan cap Pikachu that would be great. I have Meltan to offer for the Pikachu.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    LF all the hat Pikachus except kanto and a Cosmog/Cosmoem. I have Mew, Jirachi, Shiny Jirachi and Keldeo for trade. All legit events can provide details on request.

I'm willing to offer my psycho boost Lugia for your shiny jirachi

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back