• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF: Hidden Ability Venipede FT: HA Torchic + Others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hello, I own Pokemon Sun, and am looking for a Venipide, Whirlipede, or Scolipede with the hidden ability Speed Boost. I have several Pokemon that I have bred that you may find valuable. As I regularly breed Pokemon, I may update this list with new Pokemon. All Pokemon are Lv.1 hatchlings, unless otherwise indicated. All Pokemon listed are bred by me (IGN: Ari) and have the ID: 881877

Willing to trade

Torchic:
    Male|Nature: Adamant|Hidden Ability: Speed Boost|Perfect IVs: HP, ATK, DEF| Egg Move(s): Curse|

Alolan Vulpix :
    Male|Nature: Timid|Hidden Ability: Snow Warning| Perfect IVs: HP, Sp.A, Sp.D, SPE, DEF| Egg Move(s): Freeze-Dry, Moonblast, Encore|

Wimpod:
    Female| Nature: Adamant| Ability: Wimp Out| Perfect IVs: HP, ATK, DEF, SPE, SP.D| Egg Move(s): None|

Years
  • I am connected and ready to trade. Maybe it's easier if you invite me for a trade if you have privacy settings to deal with. IGN is Daniel and the name bound to my FC is OnomaNunn. And lol. No i have both HA's myself that you offer so i am good with anything ;)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back