• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] LF: Hoopa, Volcanion, Meloetta ORAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    "But wait! Aren't these recent events?" Well, yes, but I'm terrible with keeping up with this sort of thing. Absolutely abysmal. And it's not even like I didn't hear about them, I just missed them.
    Anyway, this is part of my quest to fill out the 'dex. These three-excluding anything from Alola-are the last three I need to have caught 'em all up to g6.

Needless to say, I have literally every other Pokemon up to this point-that means Darkrai, TRU Arceus, Cresselia, the HGSS shiny dogs, etc etc etc.

I realize the value of some of these Pokemon may have gone down thanks to Mirage Spots, so if they don't pique your interest I'd be willing to breed for 6IV Pokemon, Egg Moves, and *possibly* Shiny Hunt depending on the 'mon in question's egg cycle or overall rarity in the wild.
    If you want perfect battlers with x moveset, then I'll be willing to provide up to three. Shinies, if I can hunt it, just one.
    I'd also (not sure if this is a good deal but hey I'll do anything) be willing to train any Pokemon you want for competitive battle, if that's not your thing or you're too lazy-down to IVs (where applicable), EVs, moveset, items, level 50-everything.

Shinies I already have:
    Zweilous nicknamed Jason, UT otherwise
    Gamestop Entei, EV trained and with a competitive moveset (lvl 50)
    Gamestop Suicune, raised to level 31 and partially EV trained
    Gamestop Raikou, raised to level 32
    ...Yeah, I was never really into the whole shiny-hunting thing.

Events I have:
    MYSTRY Mew, UT
    The Gamestop Entei, Raikou, and Suicune, as mentioned above
    GF Jirachi, UT
    GF Shaymin, UT, Timid and Impish nature (I got two), good IVs for both
    Galileo Rayquaza, raised to level 71 and taught Flamethrower/Ice Beam (Dragon Ascent is still there though)
    SMR 2012 Keldeo, raised to level 47, taught Work Up/Aqua Jet/Sacred Sword/Aqua Tail, cured of Pokerus
    WIN2013 Keldeo, UT
    XYZ Zygarde
    OCT 2014 Diancie

I also have competitively trained Pokemon, if you're interested in those. Off the top of my head, there's Entei, Abomasnow, Walrein, Froslass, Crobat, Ninetails, Jolteon, and a few others. Keep in mind, however, that I primarily use UU sets.

So make me an offer, and we can both walk away happy.
    FC: 0087-2877-6787 "Anna"
    IGN: Jamie
    I'm available to trade any time, EST

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    @Aggrojag : Yes, as far as I can tell. It can be deposited into the Pokebank and checks out with everything it needs to have-OT, ID, level, met in Hoenn, Cherish Ball, etc. And at the time I don't think my sister (whom I got it from a while back when she stopped playing) even knew what an action replay was. Its nature is Rash and (checking right now) it has "relatively superior" IVs with a "fantastic" Speed. Without whipping out the calculator, I'd guess its IVs are somewhere in the mid to upper 20s range.

Years
  • Hmm.. I may go for that. Not too concerned about IVs with the addition of the bottle caps. I do want a pokemon that has a good nature though. The decrease in SpDef makes me want to get an idea of some of your other 'mons before going through on the trade.

Could you tell me the natures on the suicune, raikou, and diancie? If they're not natures I'm happy with, I may keep asking. Depending on how much time you have available, listing all the natures would be nice.

I'll be checking in every hour or so. Cheers o/

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    Sorry I'm late! Got caught up in chaining Oricorio and then killed my chain by using Hyper Voice accidentally... Yeah it was bad

@Aggrojag No problem. The natures on Suicune, Raikou, and Diancie are Rash, Relaxed, and Quiet, respectively. For all the others I mentioned:
    Zweilous - Lax
    Gamestop Entei - Adamant
    GF Jirachi - Relaxed
    The two GF Shaymin - Timid and Impish
    Galileo Rayquaza - Careful
    SMR 2012 Keldeo - Impish
    WIN2013 Keldeo - Gentle
    XYZ Zygarde - Mild

@azhaii What are you looking for?

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    @Aggrojag Sounds good to me. Can you trade soon?

@Lesh4537 Are you ok with getting an Impish nature on that one?

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2018
    Impish nature is fine. Do you have a preferred nature on the Volcanion? You can choose between brave or careful.

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    @Lesh4537 Nah, it's just for collecting. Give me whichever one you want least.

@Aggrojag Me, too. Logging on now, and thank you very much for the Pokemon. As for nature--see above.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023
    I have an NA Volcanion code if you care about natures or anything like that and happen to live in NA. Just let me know if you'd be interested either if your other Volcanion trade doesn't go through or you would just prefer the code instead

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2020
    I'm so glad I found this thread. I would really love to trade for your Diancie! I have most of the event pokemon as well as most legendaries and mythical pokemon in general. Are you still interested in trading your Diancie for something?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back