• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Items] LF: Ice Stones FT: Bred Pokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirBoglor

[b][I][FONT=Satisfy]It's over, isn't it?[/FONT][/I
Years
  • Now Closed

For every Ice Stone received, I'll give you one of these mentioned below. Your pick, of course.

What I'm offering:
    Adamant or Modest Rowlet
    Impish Dewpider
    Timid HA Vulpix (With Moonblast and Freeze-Dry)
    Timid, Modest, Jolly Eevee (HA if you want it)
    Adamant or Impish Mareanie HA with Stockpile
    Adamant Stufful

These will have all proper IVs. Let me know if you're interested!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2017
    What ball is the Vulpix in? I have more Ice Stones than anyone can possibly need.

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    For every Ice Stone received, I'll give you one of these mentioned below. Your pick, of course.

What I'm offering:
    Adamant or Modest Rowlet
    Impish Dewpider
    Timid HA Vulpix (With Moonblast and Freeze-Dry)
    Timid, Modest, Jolly Eevee (HA if you want it)
    Adamant or Impish Mareanie HA with Stockpile
    Adamant Stufful

These will have all proper IVs. Let me know if you're interested!

i have a spare ice stone i can part with , are any of these breedjects in apricot balls?

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    I'm afraid no Apricot Balls, but they're not breedjects just so you know. Pefect 5IVs. :)

alright then , i'll take a 5iv Timid HA Vulpix (With Moonblast and Freeze-Dry) for an ice stone so i can breed a shiny vulpix :3 , i'm available to trade in 30 mins

JayBlue79

Jay
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2017
    I think I have an extra Ice Stone. I'm interested in the HA egg move Vulpix, and I don't particular care what Pokeball or gender it is. I can get on whenever you need.

JayBlue79

Jay
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2017
    Could I get on in around an hour? I happen to be shiny hunting right now, so I can't leave the battle.

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2017
    Do you still need one? I will trade one for one of your rowlets? Either nature is fien with me. I actually have five if you want a few for different pokemon

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2017
    I'll take as many as you're willing to give. And I have an Adamant Rowlet ready if you're ready to trade.

Sound I'm on now, I have a ninetails and stuffel so I'll trade three for the other three Pokemon if that's cool? My friend code is 1564 7106 7365 and I'm on now

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back