• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Items] LF: Ice Stones FT: Bred Pokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foot

I'm creating a Pokemon Sun and Moon Comic!
Years
  • I'd like the adamant stuffle plz:3 I've got a couple ice stones I can spare:D

Giovanni Boss

Team Rocket's Head
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2023
    I have a bit of Ice Stones I wouldn't mind parting with. I don't require anything in particular, really, but I would appreciate a Slush Rush Sandshrew or Cloud Nine Drampa or Vullaby/Mandibuzz or Oranguru in a Luxury Ball for me to breed later on, if you so happen to have any of these.

SirBoglor

[b][I][FONT=Satisfy]It's over, isn't it?[/FONT][/I
    Years
  • I have a bit of Ice Stones I wouldn't mind parting with. I don't require anything in particular, really, but I would appreciate a Slush Rush Sandshrew or Cloud Nine Drampa or Vullaby/Mandibuzz or Oranguru in a Luxury Ball for me to breed later on, if you so happen to have any of these.

I actually just snagged a Slush Rush Sandshrew the other day, I can give one of those.

Giovanni Boss

Team Rocket's Head
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2023
    Darn. No, sorry. I can go catch a male with a luxury ball, and you can breed with that if you want.

I'd really apreciate any of those, even if male. Dittos now do quite a good job. xD

If you want me to catch anything here in Sun for you, to hold the stone, just need to ask. =D

Also, I'll try refreshing the page more frequently, to answer faster. xD

SirBoglor

[b][I][FONT=Satisfy]It's over, isn't it?[/FONT][/I
    Years
  • I'd really apreciate any of those, even if male. Dittos now do quite a good job. xD

If you want me to catch anything here in Sun for you, to hold the stone, just need to ask. =D

Also, I'll try refreshing the page more frequently, to answer faster. xD

I just did a bit of ball breeding, and I got one with jolly and slush rush in a luxury ball for you. And I'm good on Sun Exlusives, just looking to stock up on stones. :)

Giovanni Boss

Team Rocket's Head
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2023
    I just did a bit of ball breeding, and I got one with jolly and slush rush in a luxury ball for you. And I'm good on Sun Exlusives, just looking to stock up on stones. :)

Sent you my FC by PM, just in case, but here it is:

0791 2481 4033 - Boss

I'll find something to hold the stone, then.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back