• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Item Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stonelax

Best stone NA
Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2014
    Hey guys, I just bought Alpha sapphire and I need to transfer about 12-20 items from XY into the new AS cartridge. It'll probably take like five minutes, and I can pay you with a 6IV Ludicolo. (It does NOT have fake out, it evolved without having learned the move.) Just post your ign and friend code and we can get this done. Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2019
    Hey guys, I just bought Alpha sapphire and I need to transfer about 12-20 items from XY into the new AS cartridge. It'll probably take like five minutes, and I can pay you with a 6IV Ludicolo. (It does NOT have fake out, it evolved without having learned the move.) Just post your ign and friend code and we can get this done. Thanks.

Im looking to transfer too we can help each other

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2019
    Actually I already moved most of them myself through the GTS but I'd be glad to help you out, adding you now.

Cool could you help me transfer my metagrosite from my AS to my OR?

And i need your FC and IGN my ign is magnus

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back