• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF Items, Offering Breedjects!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobiasu

Desu intensifies
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2016
    2 lucky eggs would be great - I can help out with all of the trade evos and can send over a Swirlix - what's your FC?

I can send you more.Anyways,my friend code is,I think(sorry I'm new to my 2DS :D),2337-7538-2305.When are we going to trade tho?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2016
    I can trade you a focus sash and a choice item for the eevee if possible?

Tobiasu

Desu intensifies
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2016
    Should be good to go now!
    Am I in your friends list?Because you are not in mine....

>inb4 my 2DS is probably causing the problem

This is the second time my 2DS fucks up my Pokecommunity trades.

Anyways,I'll be farming Life Orbs.Do you want to save one for you?

IsaacTwentySeven

Shiny Electivire
    Years
    Am I in your friends list?Because you are not in mine....

>inb4 my 2DS is probably causing the problem

This is the second time my 2DS ****s up my Pokecommunity trades.

Anyways,I'll be farming Life Orbs.Do you want to save one for you?

Definitely, I could use a life orb! Also, what's your name on your 3DS? I can see if it added you successfully for me :)

Tobiasu

Desu intensifies
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2016
    Alright! Just 2 eggs and a life orb, I can get a Swirlix off my Y version and help out with trade evolutions!

When are you active dude?I woke up this morning (6AM here in Eastern Europe) and it said that you were online(back then)1 hour ago.Do you have a Kik or somethin' like that where we can arrange this stuff?Btw I don't need Swirlix,at this point I just want to trade you those items,because I feel like I'm just messing around with ya.

IsaacTwentySeven

Shiny Electivire
    Years
    When are you active dude?I woke up this morning (6AM here in Eastern Europe) and it said that you were online(back then)1 hour ago.Do you have a Kik or somethin' like that where we can arrange this stuff?Btw I don't need Swirlix,at this point I just want to trade you those items,because I feel like I'm just messing around with ya.

I'm on right now, thanks a ton for the items! Really appreciate it :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back