• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF Lax Torkoal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2016
    EDIT: Got one! Big thanks to halcyonXIII!!!

Can't seem to find one, so I'm asking all of you here!

It would be awesome if it had perfect IVs in HP, Defense, OR Special Attack, but that's not a requirement

FT:
    5IV Ralts (EM Syncronoise)
    HA Mawile (4 EMs, I forget which ones, ask and I'll check)
    Mesprit

Sorry I don't have a lot of selection >.<

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    Can't seem to find one, so I'm asking all of you here!

It would be awesome if it had perfect IVs in HP, Defense, OR Special Attack, but that's not a requirement

FT:
    5IV Ralts (EM Syncronoise)
    HA Mawile (4 EMs, I forget which ones, ask and I'll check)
    Mesprit

Sorry I don't have a lot of selection >.<
    I can trade you a Lax HA Torkoal with 5IVs (missing Defence, I think). Is there any particular reason you want a Lax nature over Bold or Relaxed etc.?
    Edit: I hatched another with 5IVs, missing Attack... Not actually sure what spread you want.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2016
    I can trade you a Lax HA Torkoal with 5IVs (missing Defence, I think). Is there any particular reason you want a Lax nature over Bold or Relaxed etc.?
    Edit: I hatched another with 5IVs, missing Attack... Not actually sure what spread you want.
    The one missing it's attack would be great! What do you me to trade you for it?

As for why, I'm just quirky like that :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back