• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] LF: Legendary Birds Event Codes (2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 12, 2016
    Hi guys, I'm looking for the codes or the pokémon itself of the Legendary Birds Event that were distributed this week. I can offer legendaries and some shinies or other pokémon if you want, just be sure to say which pokémon you want for each of the birds. And yes, I would like to trade my pokes for one of each legendary bird (zapdos, moltres and articuno). Thanks in advance.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2016
    Hi, I have the Zygarde (event), but i got it today, so there is some mystery gifts I didn't collect on the pkmn center, it would take a while for me to make it available. Isn't there any other pokémon you would like? I have all the non-event legendaries ready to trade and some shinies (all original clones, you can check). -Drilbur, Altaria...

Years
  • I'm looking for competitive shinies or legendaries aha. already have a living dex. do u have a sheet i could look at. i have all 3birds actually but i can't clone the Articuno and zapdos unless i can find someone to do it :( if u want u can have the quiet moltres i have. I'll trade it for a shiny non event legendary or a shiny competitive?

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2016
    I'm looking for competitive shinies or legendaries aha. already have a living dex. do u have a sheet i could look at. i have all 3birds actually but i can't clone the Articuno and zapdos unless i can find someone to do it :( if u want u can have the quiet moltres i have. I'll trade it for a shiny non event legendary or a shiny competitive?
    I'd be glad to trade your Moltres for the shiny Ho-Oh. Unfortunatly I don't have a shiny competitive but I can look for some with my friends and trade for your other birds in case you succeed on cloning them.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2016
    Thank you very much for the trade. Would be happy to make another one in the future. :)

Years
  • sure. i have some better natured birds. my articuno has 3max evs with it's other stats being 30 except for atk so it's basically perfect. can't clone tho :/

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2016
    Cool! Unluckily I don't have ways or information on how to clone. If you find someone to do it, I'd be happy to trade. In the meanwhile, I'm going to be on standby. Do I have to close this thread or can I let it open by forum rules?

Years
  • if u want to make a new event trade thread then u have to msg the trade mods to close it. otherwise u can make a new event thread after a week. u can make other trade threads like a giveaway or general thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back