• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[LF] Level 90+ Absol, Parasect or Smeagle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karut0

Nerd
Years
  • I'm looking for a catcher Pokémon (because I can not be bothered leveling one)

Smeagle
    Spore and/or Thunder Wave

Absol
    Thunder Wave

Parasect
    Spore​

Any one of the above would do so long as it's level 90+ with the listed move.

In exchange I'm trading a Shiny Wigglytuff.

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • I'm looking for a catcher Pokémon (because I can not be bothered leveling one)

Smeagle
    Spore and/or Thunder Wave

Absol
    Thunder Wave

Parasect
    Spore​

Any one of the above would do so long as it's level 90+ with the listed move.

In exchange I'm trading a Shiny Wigglytuff.

You know Thunder Wave is a TM right? I use my Celebi with Hold Back and Thunder Wave. I can clone you that one and if it's possible trade it to you.

Karuto

pockétmonster♥
    Years
  • You know Thunder Wave is a TM right? I use my Celebi with Hold Back and Thunder Wave. I can clone you that one and if it's possible trade it to you.

I know it is however, Celebi can't learn false swipe. Which I also need the Pokémon to have. But thank you for your offer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back