• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Lugia and Starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2014
    Hi, I am looking for *Chikorita, *Totodile, *Mudkip, Piplup, Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawott.
    The ones with the asteriks by them are the ones I am especially interested in, while the others I am more interested in for the sake of completing or getting the set.
    I have a shiny level 60 female Pikachu, and the shiny female Gengar from the recent event. I also can offer any of the starters not listed above.

I am not opposed to breeding for a shiny for you so long as either you or I have the Pokemon necessary to breed for the shiny. It would probably take a few days as it usually takes me around 1000 eggs to hatch a shiny. I can not do IV breeding, because frankly I don't know how.

Last edited:

Dereck_S

Veteran
    Years
    Are you able to offer any of the following: Latias, Registeel, Regice, regirock, regigigas, palkia, dialga? If you could breed me a shiny pokemon, I'd be happy to trade you all of the starters you need for one pokemon, I'd just have to take a moment to think about the shiny I would want :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2022
    I would be happy to give you all of those starters if you could maybe breed me a shiny Feebas because frankly I'm having no luck lol.

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2014
    i have all of these starters if youre interested! id be happy to have the shiny gengar, but im also looking for absol or sneasel

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back