• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] LF: Lv 1 5/6IV Shinies FT: Lots O' Shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhakien

UT Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2017
    Hello everyone!

As the topic states I'm on the hunt for some Lvl 1 shinies, preferaby with good natures and 5/6 IVs. Egg moves are also a plus. Listed below are several of the pokemon I'm looking for.

Wanted List:
    Qwilfish
    Zigzagoon
    Seviper
    Lunatone
    Solrock
    Tropius
    Luvdisc
    Burmy(F)
    Chingling
    Patrat
    Carnivine
    Pansear
    Woobat
    Throh
    Sewaddle
    Dwebble
    Trubbish
    Alomomola
    Klink
    Druddigon

These are by no means all of the pokemon I'm seeking, just the few I happen to know of off the top of my head.

In exchange I can offer any of the shinies on the list below as well as any of the starters or fossils from my past giveaways. All the pokemon listed under the Giveaways section are lv 1 and 5/6IV as well except for Pikachu who is lv 5.

Also, I can clone, so no one has to lose any of their precious shinies.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/...ma5n9vBYqk7AXFPu_fx8uQM/edit?usp=docslist_api

Last edited:

Shadow_Link

OP ORAS Master
    Years
    Hello everyone!

As the topic states I'm on the hunt for some Lvl 1 shinies, preferaby with good natures and 5/6 IVs. Egg moves are also a plus. Listed below are several of the pokemon I'm looking for.

Wanted List:
    Qwilfish
    Zigzagoon
    Seviper
    Lunatone
    Solrock
    Tropius
    Luvdisc
    Burmy(F)
    Chingling
    Patrat
    Carnivine
    Pansear
    Woobat
    Throh
    Sewaddle
    Dwebble
    Trubbish
    Alomomola
    Klink
    Mienfoo
    Druddigon

These are by no means all of the pokemon I'm seeking, just the few I happen to know of off the top of my head.

In exchange I can offer any of the shinies on the list below as well as any of the starters or fossils from my past giveaways. All the pokemon listed under the Giveaways section are lv 1 and 5/6IV as well except for Pikachu who is lv 5.

Also, I can clone, so no one has to lose any of their precious shinies.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/...ma5n9vBYqk7AXFPu_fx8uQM/edit?usp=docslist_api

Hi there! I have a Shiny 6IV Chespin, and I would like to trade it for your Shiny Polar Vivilion. I have a friend who I trust to do all of my cloning, so I will ask her to clone the Chespin if you are interested. Thanks!

~Shadow

Zhakien

UT Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2017
    @AshShadow
    I'm afraid I already have all the starters and fossils from my past giveaways, so I'm not interested in your Chespin.

Zhakien

UT Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2017
    Ok, I won't be able to get back to you today, as I've gotta sleep :P
    I understand, but unfortunately I'm not seeing anything under your shop's offers that interests me.

Basically I'm just trying to finish out my UT Shinies collection.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
    I have
    5IV Fennekin
    4IV psyduck (I know you wanted 5 or 6 but it seemed close so thought I'd mention it)
    5IV Chikorita
    5IV Dedenne

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2024
    Are you worried about Kalos Born or Hoenn Born? Because I have a few that I might be able to transfer.

Zhakien

UT Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2017
    Are you worried about Kalos Born or Hoenn Born? Because I have a few that I might be able to transfer.
    I'm cool with them not being HB/KB. The only thing I ask is that they do not have nicknames.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2015
    I don't have any level one shines but I do have shiny Entei LV 52 and shiny machamp LV 70 for any shiny female ralts nature or ivs doesn't really matter to me willing to trade both for the ralts

Last edited:

Zhakien

UT Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2017
    I don't have any level one shines but I do have shiny Entei LV 52 and shiny machamp LV 70 for any shiny female ralts nature or ivs doesn't really matter to me willing to trade both for the ralts
    Hmm.. I don't think I have a Machamp yet.

Can you tell me it's Nature, Ability, and IVs?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back