• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Male Cyndaquil

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    I woud love to have a Male Cyndaquil if anyone happens to have one? I need a legitimate one, so no hacks please! Besides Squirtle, he's my favorite starter and I would LOVE to be reunited with him in full 3D :o

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Someone 100% will give you one before I can, heading to bed & don't have time to breed. In the unlikely event you still don't have one come tomorrow I'll give you a male. I can even just toss you a few cynda eggs if you wanna hatch them yourself.

But someone on this website definitely has a cyndaquil for you lmao.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Oh my cosmos, yes that would be amazing! My friend code is: 1006-3180-8244, and I'm playing Y at the moment. Thank you so much!

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Is it non hack and male? I unfortunately do not have any Wurmple :( I just started again in Pokémon Y, and as of now all I have is a Scraggy available to trade.

Years
    Is it non hack and male? I unfortunately do not have any Wurmple :( I just started again in Pokémon Y, and as of now all I have is a Scraggy available to trade.

not allowed to trade hacks on here lol. plus why would i hack a cyndaquil lol.... >_< don't even have powersaves :P

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Bahahahaha, Okay that's what I figured :P I was just curious. I figure this community is good, but I'm still a little new to the 3DS scene of games. Last title I really played and beat was Black. So I'm still new to the amazing online function of this series. So are you game for that? I've got a lvl 5 male scraggy I could trade you for it?

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Bahahahaha, Okay that's what I figured :P I was just curious. I figure this community is good, but I'm still a little new to the 3DS scene of games. Last title I really played and beat was Black. So I'm still new to the amazing online function of this series. So are you game for that? I've got a lvl 5 male scraggy I could trade you for it?

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Also, excuse any bad typing or double posting. I'm doing this off my phone for awhile, and it's a piece of junk.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Thanks! You're all very helpful, and I seriously appreciate it! I'm very ecstatic to be joining a community of such rad people!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back