• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Male Jolly Monster Egg Group Pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2016
    Hey all,

I've just started training up my first team for competitive Pokemon, but getting a Jolly Larvitar/Monster egg group Pokemon is eluding me.

I have some 5IV Gibles and Larvitars to trade back, all I need is a male Jolly Pokemon from the Monster egg group!

Thanks,

Jacob
    3582-9988-0374

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2019
    I have one or two Jolly Male Monsters, but I don't think their stats are much good.

but if that doesn't matter, I'd trade for one of the Larvitar

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2016
    I have one or two Jolly Male Monsters, but I don't think their stats are much good.

but if that doesn't matter, I'd trade for one of the Larvitar

Hey,

The stats don't matter to me at all :) It's just the nature that I want! I'm available for trades from around 6:30PM - 11PM BST. Happy to trade a Larvitar :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2019
    I'm available now too, if you want. I have two to choose from: Tyrunt or Cranidos?

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2019
    happy to trade with you, and you can use the tyrunt for all your Jolly Dragon breeding needs too!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back