• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Lf: Marshadow Ft: Mythics & Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2022
    as title says, i am looking for last pokemon for my homedex

Lf: Marshadow

Ft: Celebi, Darkrai, Phione, Hoopa, Jirachi, Keldeo, Shaymin, Volcanion, Genesect or Meloetta
    rayquaza, lugia, giratina, dialga, zekrom, Zygarde or Solgaleo
    Buzzwole, Kartana,

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2022
    Hey, im looking for one to keep as its for a livingdex. thanks for the offer though~

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2020
    Just to make you aware, home doesn't seem to allow friend trades over a long distance (you seem to have to be close to the person) as far as I know, I haven't been able to trade with anyone via home, just via the switch. Very frustrating! But Marshadow can be traded in sword and shield so hopefully you can trade with someone via the games :)
    Hopefully Pokemon home change the friend trade so you can trade long distance!

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2022
    Thanks for letting me know. I know some of these mythic Pokémon can be sent to sword and shield so I guess they are still available.
    And yeah hopefully they fix it soon D: that seems like a flaw especially with how bad GTS is ATM.

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2020
    Yeah! I think you can transfer jirachi, Celebi, keldeo, zekrom and solgaleo. Not sure about shaymin!
    Yeah same! So so annoying, can't even trade a lot of those on gts D: we tried the room trade with a third idle person and still weren't able to transfer so I guess the room trades have the same rules as gts even when in a private room! So they have literally made it impossible to complete if someone needs an older event Pokemon so hopefully they sort that out! People are paying money for it so seems really unfair if they have done this on purpose :(

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2022
    It's odd because in friends list you can search by country. Has to be a mistake. I hope. .n. I just wanted my Pokémon all together and complete a dex

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2023
    as title says, i am looking for last pokemon for my homedex

Lf: Marshadow

Ft: Celebi, Darkrai, Phione, Hoopa, Jirachi, Keldeo, Shaymin, Volcanion, Genesect or Meloetta
    rayquaza, lugia, giratina, dialga, zekrom, Zygarde or Solgaleo
    Buzzwole, Kartana,

Hello, i have marshadow and would like to trade for a volcanion pls.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2022
    Let me know if it works for you guys pretty please :)

no it did not work sadly. i didn't get the message but Pixicult got the "to far to trade" message so. RIP home trading for now
    tried room trading but kept getting booted. hopefully its fixed soon.

ended up trading celebi for marshadow, so trade is complete though, thanks everyone for the help :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2020
    Damn :( yeah we tried room trade too, managed to do it with an idle third person but same rules apply to that as gts so you can't trade certain Pokemon and what not ughhh, hope they sort that soon!!

Ohhhh that's good then! :D supposed to get a special Magearna for completing Pokédex on home but Iv had nothing, they're supposed to be fixing that tomorrow though so fingers crossed!

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2020
    Damn :( yeah we tried room trade too, managed to do it with an idle third person but same rules apply to that as gts so you can't trade certain Pokemon and what not ughhh, hope they sort that soon!!

Ohhhh that's good then! :D supposed to get a special Magearna for completing Pokédex on home but Iv had nothing, they're supposed to be fixing that tomorrow though so fingers crossed!

If you have al the Pokémon on your boxes get on your switch and just rotate them over one box and it will appear , so it multiple times and you can get more then one magearna right now

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2022

yh my mobile version is bugged, no matter what i do vivilion wont register on the pokedex but only on mobile, tried gts, tried sending another one. nothing... typical for the pokemon numbered 666. trolling me xD
    but yh i looked it up cuz someone told me, didn;t even know magearna was a reward so hopefully update sorts stuff out. if not welp.

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2020
    To get the reward you have to have and still own all the Pokémon , get on your switch version and move all the Pokémon one box over that are in the Pokédex and it will appear , it's actually glitches where if you keep moving them back and forth you can get extras

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    Guys to they need to be in order to get the reward as in a living dex or just in any box in home system

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2020
    Any box but you have to move all boxes all800+ have to be in over into different boxes

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2020
    Ahhhh okay!! I will try that!! Thank you!!
    Got a Magearna from the sun and moon games, had no idea it was still available!

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2020
    Ahh just realised I'm missing zacian then, traded that back and forth just to register, darn it lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back