• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF Marshadow, Mew and Celebi. Offer alot of Legendaries, some Mythicals, and Shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hi,

Trying to complete the living-dex and I only have Mew, Celebi and Marshadow left. Im willing to trade almost anything down below for one of them or all three :)

Im Offering Legendaries

• Mewtwo, Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres
    • Ho-oh, Lugia, Raikou, Entei, Suicune
    • Rayquaza, Latias, Regirock, Registeel, Regice
    • Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Crescelia, Heatran, Regigigas, Azelf, Uxie, Mesprit
    • Reshiram, Kyurem, Cobalion, Virizion, Terrakion, Landorus, Thunderus, Tornadus
    • Yveltal, Xerneas, Zygarde
    • Lunala, Ultra Beasts and Tapu Fini, Tapu Lele, Tapu Bulu
    • Eternatus, Galarian birds

Im Offering Mythicals

• Zarude (But it seems to be Trade-locked?)
    • Keldeo
    • Meltan x 3

I Also Have these Shinys:

Chansey, Butterfree (Gigantamax), Lapras (Gigantamax), Vulpix (Alolan-form), Relicanth, Poliwag, Staryu, Vanilite, Jolteon, Dreadnaw, Wartortle, Qwillfish, Fearrow, Raticate, Pangoroo, Magikarp, Porygon, Snorlax, Swoobat, Sneasel, Bagon, Cradily, Scizor, Treecko, Forretres, Chimchar, Swanna

Im only looking for Mythical pokémons:

• Trades Are DONE!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2021
    Hi there! Is this over Home? Because I have a few Mythicals I need, more specifically Arceus and Darkrai to complete my National Dex. I have all 3 Mythicals you need, and I was wondering if you could help me out. I was hoping that we could trade Mythicals, then I could give you yours back and you could trade me random Pokemon you don't need. I totally understand if you don't want to do this, though.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi,
    Im sorry, om Trying to Complete my Livingdex so I could get myself the special Magearna. So I need all the mythicals in my boxes on pkmn HOME 🙂

Years
  • Or did you mean that i get to keep Mew, Celebi and Marshadow and also get Arceus and Darkrai back as well?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back