• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF Melmetal FT Events/shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2020
    Update: I'm willing to trade any one of what's listed for me to finish the HOMEdex and trade Melmetal back to you. I'll trade 3 of them if you let me keep it.

I need a Melmetal to complete my HOMEdex. Any non-Sword/Shield trades will have to be through HOME.

I have a bunch of mythicals for trade including:
    -Mew
    -Celebi
    -Jirachi
    -Hoopa
    -Darkrai
    -Shaymin
    -Arceus
    -Victini.

I've got the following shinies up for grabs, too. Most are not UT, but these days with all the items in-game that doesn't really matter much anymore:
    -Girafarig
    -Porygon-Z
    -Gigalith
    -Barbaracle
    -Feebas (UT)
    -Relicanth
    -Gyarados
    -Electrike

I've got non-mythical events like Ash's Pikachu (no hat, lvl 50), Pikachu-colored Pichu (shiny, lvl 30), Shiny Raikou, Entei, and Suicune (lvl 30), and Toys R Us Dragonite (lvl 50). Please PM if interested. I'll update/delete the thread when complete.

What is this toys r us Dragonite ? I would trade for that

Years
  • It was a 2008 event Dragonite that is level 50. It has the moves Dragon Dance, Outrage, Thunderbolt, and Draco Meteor. It was a big deal at the time since you couldn't use Dragonites in certain tournaments since they were all over level 50.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back