• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF: Mew FT: Various Legendaries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2016
    Hey PC!

I have been looking for a Mew for a little while now, but until recently I didn't know it was an event Pokémon. I know it's probably asking a lot, but I do have a couple of legendaries for trade. I have a barely used Xerneas, a Tornadus, and a Uxie.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • Hey PC!

I have been looking for a Mew for a little while now, but until recently I didn't know it was an event Pokémon. I know it's probably asking a lot, but I do have a couple of legendaries for trade. I have a barely used Xerneas, a Tornadus, and a Uxie.

Do you have any completely unused legends or events?

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2016
    Do you have any completely unused legends or events?

The Xerneas and Uxie are level 50 each, but the Xerneas has been used in battle before. The Uxie was from a trade, so I can't guarantee that it was never used.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back