• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Mew, Manaphy, Shaymin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I know, I know...

Worth a try though, right? I'm currently working on a living pokedex and these three gaps just bug me. I know I don't need them for the game to consider my pokedex complete, but the completionist in me just can't stand for it.

Anyway, I don't have an awful lot to offer, aside from a few spare legendaries and shinies (shiny Palkia and Giratina are probably the best I can offer), but if anyone has any of these three going spare you would earn my eternal love and gratitude!

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • If your still interested I might be able to get you at least two maybe all 3 if I'm lucky I forget what's in my boxes but I got really lucky with a few people so I think I can help

Years
  • Hi! I'm definitely still interested, I would be so grateful for any of them! Just looking through my boxes to see what I have to trade aside from the aforementioned shinies, I've got a spare Diancie and Darkrai and duplicates of quite a few non-event legendaries. The only non-legendary shiny I have to trade at the moment is a sad little Spinda, but he does at least have contagious Pokerus.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back