• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF : Mew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I know this is probably a long shot, but does anyone happen to have a mew that they don't want ? Mew has always been my favourite pokemon, but I don't have any of the previous games anymore and I don't have the cash right now to go out buy them, so it's a no-get for me at the moment.

I do realise that this is a very big ask since there isn't a lot I can give in return for it, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask around since some people have boxes full of cloned mews and might be able to spare one.

Years
  • I'll give one to you, free!

Tell me your FC? Mine is 2122-7606-3818

And thank RNG, I asked her to clone my Mew so I could give it to you and she accepted right away :)

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Sep 2, 2014
    Whaaat, how do I even get a Mew :( I want a cute pink Mew >.<

Invicta if you could somehow by the grace of the nine, be able to acquire another I would love you for ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever.

<3

Last edited:

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    You're only allowed one quick trade thread topic at a time.

Closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back