• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Breeding] Lf Mons in aprilballs

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2020
    I'm willing to breed any high iv mon avaible in the current gen to trade for mons in April balls. Also got shiny mons to trade but I would be expecting decent pokemon in return.

Grass in friend
    Water in dive
    Fire in fast
    Steel in heavy
    Bug in sport
    Fighting in timer
    Fairy in love
    Ghost/Dark in dusk
    Dragon in luxury
    Poison in heal
    Electric in quick
    Psychic in moon
    Normal in level
    Rock/ground in safari
    Flying in repeat

Xxx

Years
    I'm willing to breed any high iv mon avaible in the current gen to trade for mons in April balls. Also got shiny mons to trade but I would be expecting decent pokemon in return.

Grass in friend
    Water in dive
    Fire in fast
    Steel in heavy
    Bug in sport
    Fighting in timer
    Fairy in love
    Ghost/Dark in dusk
    Dragon in luxury
    Poison in heal
    Electric in quick
    Psychic in moon
    Normal in level
    Rock/ground in safari
    Flying in repeat

Xxx

Hello there! I have a few shiny Pokemon inside of Apricorn Balls, that I'd be happy to trade!
    Are any of your shiny Pokemon (or legendary Pokemon, from Home) inside an Apricorn Ball, by chance? If so, we can do some trades! :D

I also have some baby Pokemon inside Apricorn Balls, that I wouldn't mind trading for nothing in return.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back