• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF Moon legendaries and complete zygarde

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2024
    i dont have anything to offer and i need the ultra beast, too!
    Do you still have your apricorn balls moon ball, friend ball, level ball, lure ball, love ball, and heavy ball would trade you for them, if not I can still trade you the pheromosa.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2020
    yeah, if you have a complete zygarde and cosmoem, it would be appreciated^^'
    how many do you want from them, bc if you want all of them, it could take time trading!

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    how many do you want from them, bc if you want all of them, it could take time trading!

if this thread is still open , i have a complete zygarde and spare celesteela

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2020
    still open, have you time in a hour?
    and do you have cosmog or cosmoem?
    appreciate your help!!

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    appreciate your help!!

sorry i don't have cosmog or cosmoem , and what are you able to offer? i'm currently looking for shinies , items from the battle tree or apricot balls

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2024
    I unfortunately haven't collected all the cores however I can trade you a cosmoem and yes I would like all 7 apricorn balls if you still have them.

Last edited:

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    appreciate your help!!

sorry that i was gone for a while , my wifi got disconnected so it took me a while to reconnect it , anyways i've got a complete zygarde and a spare celesteela , if possible i would like to trade them for any spare apricot balls you have , perferably all 7 of them and if that cannot be managed , i can trade them for a few mega stones

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back