• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] LF: NA Marshadow Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

EarlAfrica

Pokémon Master
Years
  • I live in a place where there's no Game Stop, so, I don't have anywhere to get Marshadow codes. I can trade you a Japanese Marshadow from a friend I got in Japan. I need at least 4 Marshadow codes, of course, I still have other events I could trade you. I have a complete 6-set Japanese Ash hat Pikachus on hand, and I also have a Gen 7 Japanese Victini Event that has V-Create. Also, I can trade you a Celebi claimed from the codes given to the ones who bought either a Gold or Silver Virtual Console, I have 5 on hand.

USUM Pre-Orders have started in ny country, but I'm disappointed that there were no Marshadow code giveaway. I need 4 codes if possible. Thank you very much!

Breakdown of what I can offer

A complete set of Japanese Ash-Hat Pikachus, UNTOUCHED AND UNCLONED.
    11 Japanese Marshadows I got from friends in Japan, UNTOUCHED AND UNCLONED
    5 Gen 7 Japanese Victini Event with the move V-Create UNTOUCHED AND UNCLONED
    5 Gold and Silver Virtual Console Claimed Celebi UNTOUNCHED AND UNCLONED

IGN: Helios (Sun)/Luna (Moon)
    FC: 2509-5858-4960

Anyone?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Hey I can give you one code for one of the Victini. We would have to tradelater though let me know.

Years
  • I can offer you two of my codes that I picked up yesterday for a Victini! It's the only one that really interests me atm so the second code is on me :)

EarlAfrica

Pokémon Master
    Years
  • Hey I can give you one code for one of the Victini. We would have to tradelater though let me know.

Sure! Only have a couple of these babies left, four in fact. I can trade you one for a code.

I can offer you two of my codes that I picked up yesterday for a Victini! It's the only one that really interests me atm so the second code is on me :)

So, will you trade me one code for the Victini?

Last edited by a moderator:

EarlAfrica

Pokémon Master
    Years
  • Sure! And wow, you're several hours ahead! My time here is 5:05pm, October 9th {XD}

I live in Southeast Asia, so I would really be ahead in time. Hehe. Are you still up by 12PM my time? That would be 12AM on your side. Or 11. Haha. Don't worry, my 3DS is set to the NA region, so I could really claim that code. 😊

EarlAfrica

Pokémon Master
    Years
  • Let me know when you want to trade my time zone is central time.

I live in Southeast Asia, don't worry, my 3DS is set to the North American region so I could claim that code. Anyway, it's already October 11 here and currently it's 7:18AM here as I'm typing this. Are you still online by 12PM my time? That would be 12AM your time I think. What time is it currently on your part of the planet?

Years
  • I live in Southeast Asia, so I would really be ahead in time. Hehe. Are you still up by 12PM my time? That would be 12AM on your side. Or 11. Haha. Don't worry, my 3DS is set to the NA region, so I could really claim that code. 😊

I usually am, but I don't think I will be tonight, unfortunately. :(

EarlAfrica

Pokémon Master
    Years
  • I usually am, but I don't think I will be tonight, unfortunately. :(

Would it be alright if I put those codes on reserve? I'm free by October 14 since I don't have work on the weekends. Cool with you? :) I'll reserve the one Victini just for you. :)

Would it be alright if I put those codes on reserve? I'm free by October 14 since I don't have work on the weekends. Cool with you? :) I'll reserve the one Victini just for you. :)

October 14 my time. That would be October 13 on your part of the world I think. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I live in Southeast Asia, don't worry, my 3DS is set to the North American region so I could claim that code. Anyway, it's already October 11 here and currently it's 7:18AM here as I'm typing this. Are you still online by 12PM my time? That would be 12AM your time I think. What time is it currently on your part of the planet?
    It is 7pm here and yes I will be up at that time just message me when your on.

Years
  • I live in a place where there's no Game Stop, so, I don't have anywhere to get Marshadow codes. I can trade you a Japanese Marshadow from a friend I got in Japan. I need at least 4 Marshadow codes, of course, I still have other events I could trade you. I have a complete 6-set Japanese Ash hat Pikachus on hand, and I also have a Gen 7 Japanese Victini Event that has V-Create. Also, I can trade you a Celebi claimed from the codes given to the ones who bought either a Gold or Silver Virtual Console, I have 5 on hand.

USUM Pre-Orders have started in ny country, but I'm disappointed that there were no Marshadow code giveaway. I need 4 codes if possible. Thank you very much!

Breakdown of what I can offer

A complete set of Japanese Ash-Hat Pikachus, UNTOUCHED AND UNCLONED.
    11 Japanese Marshadows I got from friends in Japan, UNTOUCHED AND UNCLONED
    5 Gen 7 Japanese Victini Event with the move V-Create UNTOUCHED AND UNCLONED
    5 Gold and Silver Virtual Console Claimed Celebi UNTOUNCHED AND UNCLONED

IGN: Helios (Sun)/Luna (Moon)
    FC: 2509-5858-4960

Anyone?

Hi! Do you have any shinys?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back