• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN VI] LF: Old Event Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I?m looking for old event Pok?mon, preferably not any lvl 100?s or Mythicals with on exception

1. Any Pok?mon Colosseum event (any level)

2. Pikachu colored Pichu (any level)

3. Any Gen 1 Event Pokemon, Highest want is Mew, but others are appreciated (any level)

4. Shiny Magikarp lvl 99 with the move Hydro Pump (lvl 99-lvl 100 only, others are fake)

5. Any lvl 30 or lower Legendarys or Mythicals (lvl 30 or Lower)

6. Surfing Pikachu from any game (lvl 75 or Lower, but will take any level)

7. Any Gen 1, Gen 2, or Gen 3 event Pok?mon (any level)

8. Any Gen 5 or lower Shiny Event Pok?mon (any level)

9. Any Shiny Event Legendary or Mythicals (Gen 6 or lower, any level)

Pok?mon I have to trade: 2011 Lvl 100 Genesect, Shiny Mega Gengar, Deoxys, Volcanion from Helen lvl 100, Shiny Mega Gyarados, Shiny Giratina

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2021
    I?m looking for old event Pok?mon, preferably not any lvl 100?s or Mythicals with on exception

1. Spiky Eared Pichu (any level)

2. Pikachu colored Pichu (any level)

3. Any Gen 1 Event Pokemon, Highest want is Mew, but others are appreciated (any level)

4. Shiny Magikarp lvl 99 with the move Hydro Pump (lvl 99-lvl 100 only, others are fake)

5. Any lvl 30 or lower Legendarys or Mythicals (lvl 30 or Lower)

6. Surfing Pikachu from any game (lvl 75 or Lower, but will take any level)

Pok?mon I have to trade: 2011 Lvl 100 Genesect, Shiny Mega Gengar, Deoxys, Volcanion from Helen lvl 100, Shiny Mega Gyarados, Shiny Giratina

Im interested in the Gyarados and the Genesect, I can give you Mew from Emerald if you want, i also have the shiny pichu you want. Btw the spiky ear pichu is only available in hg/ss my discord is Kassian#3378

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2019
    Do you still have Genesect or Volcanion? I have two shiny Raikou (Gen 4 event) and a Celebi (from VC Silver or Crystal, not sure which).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back