• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN VI] LF Oras Item Evolution Trade partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2017
    Wondering if anyone can spare some time and help me item trade evo five Pokemon I need to evolve the last lot of Pokemon needed in ORAS.

I have never traded with a friend on ORAS either so it is basically the same as on S/M by just adding a FC and going to trade?

Thanks in advance.

Years
  • I can help you out. I need my clamperl evolved aswell. To trade on oras, you go to the pss, which is a tab on right side of the touch screen. Connect to the internet and should be good to go as long as the other person added you. The other person appears under friends or acquaintances (well atleast thats what happens to me). Just give me a few moments to gather my things.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2017
    Whenever you are free and ready mate I just need to load up. I've added you so i'll wait on it for you as football starts soon and I dont want to miss that. :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2017
    All done. Thanks for the help mate. All done with the game now apart from restarting to get the games legendary exclusives again which I already traded for Rubys ones. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back