• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Pokemon to fill PokeDex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Don't worry, I sent him a PM so we wouldn't derail your thread. :)

Hope I'm not bothering you with so many trades. XD At least it will cut down on how many Pokemon you need!

You aren't bothering me! Not at all! I am happy I am completing it fast but it bothers my sister cause she wants to watch an episode with meh.. but I'm fine keep on trading I dont mind thanks!

SlightlyWinged

Hyped for OR/AS!
    Years
  • You aren't bothering me! Not at all! I am happy I am completing it fast but it bothers my sister cause she wants to watch an episode with meh.. but I'm fine keep on trading I dont mind thanks!

Oh good. ^^ I don't have all the legendaries you're looking for but I'll trade what I can. At the end I'll trade the Pokemon I need to evolve, then finally I'll give you back your Diglett. XD

I've already traded you a few of the ones I needed to evolve, like that Kingdra and Electivire. But I also have some others, like Slowking, Scizor, and Slurpuff that I need help with.

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Oh good. ^^ I don't have all the legendaries you're looking for but I'll trade what I can. At the end I'll trade the Pokemon I need to evolve, then finally I'll give you back your Diglett. XD

I've already traded you a few of the ones I needed to evolve, like that Kingdra and Electivire. But I also have some others, like Slowking, Scizor, and Slurpuff that I need help with.

Thanks! do u have a gliscor feraligatr and a rapidash and elygem and honchkrow my list was a lil wrong xD

SlightlyWinged

Hyped for OR/AS!
    Years
  • Thanks! do u have a gliscor feraligatr and a rapidash and elygem and honchkrow my list was a lil wrong xD

I have all of those, plus I attached a Dubious Disc to one of my Porygon2's, so I can let you borrow Porygon-Z too. :D Just let me finish dinner, then I'll get on and trade you.

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    I have all of those, plus I attached a Dubious Disc to one of my Porygon2's, so I can let you borrow Porygon-Z too. :D Just let me finish dinner, then I'll get on and trade you.

lol i just need gliscore and rapidash and elygem now i got porygon and Honkrow :D

SlightlyWinged

Hyped for OR/AS!
    Years
  • lol i just need gliscore and rapidash and elygem now i got porygon and Honkrow :D

Alright, so you need Gliscor, Rapidash, and Elgyem? Did you get Feraligatr, or did you get that too?

Mind if I trade you my Porygon2 anyways? Porygon-Z is the only Pokemon left that I need. :)

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Alright, so you need Gliscor, Rapidash, and Elgyem? Did you get Feraligatr, or did you get that too?

Mind if I trade you my Porygon2 anyways? Porygon-Z is the only Pokemon left that I need. :)

idk about that but im ready now! gotta sleep in a while so gotta make quick lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back