• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF Protean Froakie with Good IVs

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2016
    I would like to trade with you , but I only just started. I have a Fynx lvl1 with its HA, a Cyndaqil lvl 1 with positive SpA and negative A. And a Bulbasaur with 4 perfect IVs

My friendcode is 3110-6317-4201 could you also check out my friend safari? I wanna know whats in it

Years
    I don't really need anything for it. Like I said, I get a lot of them on Wonder Trade, and I already have a 6IV Greninja. I looked through my bank, and I also have a female Timid with 31/x/x/31/31/31 if you want a female.

Years
    You're welcome. :) I checked your safari. I'm guessing you haven't finished the game yet since I could only get two of your Pokemon. You have a Ground type with Sandshrew and Camerupt.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back