• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Items] LF: Razor fang in BDSP please

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2022
    Do you have a female Mudkip?

No sorry. Ive only just got the game for christmas so im only at veilstone. I might be able to trade you one on SWSH though if you are able to help with the razor fang. I have a swampert so i could breed for a female mudkip on there

rpghellin

JLL
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 6, 2022
    I don't understand. Is it because you're early in the campaign and want to use Gliscor against Gym Leaders and the E4?

You should be able to get it easily in the postgame.

I may be able to get one at the Battle Tower tomorrow if you need it. Do you have any SP exclusives?

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2022
    I only just got the game for christmas so im only up to veilstone. I really want to use gliscor on my team but the razor fang isnt available till post game which i didnt know until after i had planned my team. I have diamond so i cant get the exclusives unfortunately

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back